RoManTic --LoVe QuotEz comPilaTioN ♥♥♥

Sunday, July 25, 2010

When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
~ by Elizabeth Bowen (1899-1973) ~

I love you - those three words have my life in them.
~ by Alexandrea to Nicholas III ~

Love is a many splendid thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!
~ from the movie Moulin Rouge ~

Hope you have nightmares,
because it's disappointing to wake from a from a dream
but when wake from a nightmare, you're relieved that it's not true
Submitted by: Thuy Nguyen

"Forever is not a word...rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there."
Submitted by: Stephanie

ove is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it all over."
Submitted by: Meredith

The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is to love and be loved in return.

~ From "Unforgettable with Love" by Natalie Cole
knew I loved you when I realized that there was no one else I would rather laugh, cry and make memories with...
Submitted by: S. Zubrinic

Sometimes all I need is a loving hand to hold and a caring heart to understand
Submitted by: Heather

When you love someone, but they don’t love you, which one is wrong? The person who doesn’t love you or you because you love someone you can’t have?
Submitted by: unknown

The worst part of being in love is to wait for your beloved
Submitted by: Sid

How do I say goodbye to someone I never had?
Why do my tears fall for someone who wasn't mine?
Why is it that I miss someone I was never with?
Why do I love someone whose love cannot be mine..?
Submitted by: Jasmine

I'd like to run away
From you,
But if you didn't come
And find me ...
I would die.
~ by Shirley Bassey ~

So many ways to say "I love you", but not enough words in the world to say how much'
Submitted by: Jamie

Romance is like an endless ocean. Always flowing but never stops
Submitted by: Anthony


source: http://www.latestngreatest.net/romance_quotes.htm
            http://www.romantic-lyrics.com/lovequotes.shtml

0 comments:

Post a Comment