Minzy -- 2NE1

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I wanna share about my favorite artist
well.. actually my favorite  is 2ne1, one of Korea Girls Band
2NE1 formed in middle 2009
The group consist of four person.
The groups members are Lee Chae Rin (Hangul: 이채린)as leader, vocalist and main rapper, Park Bom (Hangul: 박봄)as main vocalist, Sandara Park (Hangul: 박산다라) as vocalist and Gong Minji (Hangul: 공민지)as main dancer, vocalist and rapper. 

As my favorite in 2ne1 is Gong Minji or usually called Minzy, so i gonna discuss about Minzy's profile




If asked, why i like Minzy or why my favorite in 2ne1 is minzy, while she is younger than me..
I definitely answer that, Minzy is so talented in dancing and singing..
No matter she is younger than me or not, but i will give my two thumbs for her ^^


source: http://ygnxgeneration.wordpress.com/minjis-profile/

0 comments:

Post a Comment